Unequivocal Acknowledgement About George Harrison’s Faith
Nrsimhananda das: At least one media outlet finally got it right; there are no caveats. George was a Hare Krishna. Period.
I bumped into George at the Iskcon Delhi “Glory of India” temple about fifteen years ago. He was wearing tilak, and carrying a bead bag, We had never meet before, but chilled together for about half an hour in an easy conversation. He was a very humble man and was certainly dear to Srila Prabhupada. His recordings made “Hare Krishna” a household word around the world. ITV is currently developing films in Mumbai that are aimed at reviving that status of the mahamantra with the current generations. Prabhupada wrote myself, Yadubara, and others to make Krishna Conscious films “very popular.” ITV has already hired one of Bollywood’s most successful writers to pen the first of a number of projects. Anyone interested in investing, lending, or donating to this endeavor can contact me directly for more information: email@example.com. A business plan is available for perusal; only a limited number of partners will be eligible.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...