HH Bhaktividya Purna Swami Maharaja’s Lectures in Budapest 13-19/07/2011
Bh. Tibor: The Teacher and gurukula world famous Director of the Vedic authoritarian school in Mayapur – HH Bhaktividya Purna Swami Maharaja spent four days in our country. In four days, Thursday through Sunday performances, lessons and training at the Hare Krishna Centre in Budapest.
The key guide shows the Mahabharata, the Epics was Old India. The themes of the hero Bhim’s character started and organized around the Pandas.
Sunday afternoon, the Maharaja devotee’s life, the human relationships between people speaking. The community development, preservation of human and social aspects of telling. The presentation at the end of the most common problems from the child’s way of life through education interviewed him about anything from the audience.
Maharaja and response in his Lessons is now – as always – a special, personalized examples brought to the understanding of the message.
His overwhelming logic of arguments is not only useful in a variety of viewpoints, all the while extremely interesting lectures were also.
The Centre’s leaders at the request of Maharaja promised to visit Hungary next year, that special sense of humour, spiced with essential teachings for the devotees.
The lessons can be viewed here:
Your servant, bh. Tibor (Swiderski)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...