HH Bhaktividya Purna Swami Maharaja’s Lectures in Budapest 13-19/07/2011
Bh. Tibor: The Teacher and gurukula world famous Director of the Vedic authoritarian school in Mayapur – HH Bhaktividya Purna Swami Maharaja spent four days in our country. In four days, Thursday through Sunday performances, lessons and training at the Hare Krishna Centre in Budapest.
The key guide shows the Mahabharata, the Epics was Old India. The themes of the hero Bhim’s character started and organized around the Pandas.
Sunday afternoon, the Maharaja devotee’s life, the human relationships between people speaking. The community development, preservation of human and social aspects of telling. The presentation at the end of the most common problems from the child’s way of life through education interviewed him about anything from the audience.
Maharaja and response in his Lessons is now – as always – a special, personalized examples brought to the understanding of the message.
His overwhelming logic of arguments is not only useful in a variety of viewpoints, all the while extremely interesting lectures were also.
The Centre’s leaders at the request of Maharaja promised to visit Hungary next year, that special sense of humour, spiced with essential teachings for the devotees.
The lessons can be viewed here:
Your servant, bh. Tibor (Swiderski)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...