28 Apartments, One Minute from ISKCON Vrindavan
Samik Rsi dasa:
Conveniently located a minute walk from ISKCON Krishna Balaram Mandir, 28 newly constructed apartments (adjacent to the MVT complex) offer a spiritual retreat in Vrindavan, the transcendental home of Lord Krishna. Living in the backyard of ISKCON’s flagship Krishna-Balaram Mandir provides easy access to all of its wonderful activities: darshan of the all-attractive Sri Sri Radha Shyam-Sundara, vibrant festivals, morning and evening Krishna-katha, 24 hour kirtan, Srila Prabhupada’s Samadhi Mandir and more.
The apartments offer a wide variety of features and amenities including panoramic views of Sri Vrindavan Dhama on its upper floors. 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units are available. All flats have 11′ ceilings and marble floors throughout with decorative borders and floral centerpieces. Vrindavan Flats are safe and appropriate for families as well as seniors. Units were recently completed and are ready for occupancy. Only 17 units remain.
For more information please visit our website:
Vrindavan Flats is also partnered with ISKCON’s Krishna Balaram Guest House as an annex facility to provide additional space for visitors and pilgrims to Sri Vrindavan Dhama on a nightly basis. It will now be easier to get accommodation in close proximity to the temple during festival times such as Janmastami, Kartika and Gaura Purnima. To make a reservation please contact the ISKCON Krishna-Balaram Guest House directly at +0 565 254 0021 or write to email@example.com.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...