Interviews on Rethinking Darwin
Lalitanatha dasa: In january 2011, the BBT published Rethinking Darwin: A Vedic Study of Darwinism and Intelligent Design, with me as the main author and chapters contributed by some of the worlds leading Intelligent Design scientists, as well as our own Drutakarma Prabhu.
The book has already attracted some attention from all over the world, and therefore we have produced two interviews with me explaining the idea and history of the book. In the first interview which can be seen above or at youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUyO4X03SYI, I address the general (non-devotee) audience, giving a broad outline of the ideas in the book. The second interview, which can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YZwwr30uy0, is targeted to the devotees in general with an explanation of the importance of this book (it is the first of its kind from the BBT), as well as a general discussion of the role of scientific preaching that Srila Prabhupada envisioned for his society.
Please have a look at the interviews and give me your feedback if you have any comments. You are also welcome to visit the book’s own website at www.rethinkingdarwin.com.
Your servant, Lalitanatha dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...