Dravida dasa: O Prabhupada, on this great day
When you appeared, just like a ray
Of Krsna’s vast effulgence bright,
To give this blind world back its sight,
We thank you from the bottom of
Our heart, and pray with deepest love
That we may serve your lotus feet
In every circumstance we meet.
As years go by and books go out,
We see what life is all about:
To serve your mission, and our Lord’s,
By spreading wide your sacred words.
As well you want us all to strive
To let those words direct our lives.
This safest path will lead us Home,
No more in Maya’s realm to roam.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...