Dravida dasa: O Prabhupada, on this great day
When you appeared, just like a ray
Of Krsna’s vast effulgence bright,
To give this blind world back its sight,
We thank you from the bottom of
Our heart, and pray with deepest love
That we may serve your lotus feet
In every circumstance we meet.
As years go by and books go out,
We see what life is all about:
To serve your mission, and our Lord’s,
By spreading wide your sacred words.
As well you want us all to strive
To let those words direct our lives.
This safest path will lead us Home,
No more in Maya’s realm to roam.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...