India & Beyond: Plane Reading for Part-time Babajis – a book by Braja Sorensen
New e-book: “India & Beyond: Plane Reading for Part-time Babajis”
by Mayapur resident Braja Sevaki
Light reading for yogis, bhaktas, babajis, and wanna-be’s while traveling to India—and beyond. From the beginnings of my own personal spiritual path in a dusty outback town in Australia, “India & Beyond” starts at childhood and goes from cow protection to Jesus in Denmark, through to ganja smoking holy men, cult religion, spiritual equality, and old age, each chapter an often comic journey through the challenge that is India. It records some victories and even delivers some questions, and all of it viewed from front row seats in the Eastern Philosophy grandstand. Are you game?
The book was written for devotees: a collection of mostly unpublished articles that have been sitting and gathering dust for up to ten years. Why wait? Everyone’s looking for some light reading, and this is perfect….
If you don’t have an e-reader, PDF versions are available on Braja’s site
Click here to see Braj’s blog Mayapur Days
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...