ISKCON devotees of Queens: We regret to inform the Vaisnava community of the passing of a special devotee. Her Grace Vaisnavi Devi Dasi (Koosumwatie Seeredat) left her body on the night of Sunday, September 11, 2011, at the age of 67.
Mother Vaisnavi was an initiated disciple of HH Romapada Swami and a sincere servant of Srila Prabhupada. She was a pioneer of the Queens Yatra, starting the first home program with H.G. Sunanda Dasa in the area. Mother Vaisnavi was well-known and very well-loved in the New York Vaisnava community. She is survived by five daughters and one son.
The ISKCON devotees of Queens, New York express their deepest condolences to Mother Vaisnavi’s family. We pray that Sri Sri Hari Haladhari will give them strength in this difficult time, while carrying Mother Vaisnavi swiftly and safely on her final journey back home, back to Godhead.
The Sri Sri Krishna Balarama Mandir (Sri Sri Hari Haladhari temple) in Queens, New York will hold a program in honor of Mother Vaisnavi on Friday, September 16, at 7pm. His Holiness Romapada Swami will be present. All are welcome to attend.
For more information, please contact Sunanda Dasa at +1 (917) 604-1085 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...