Parvati devi dasi: Srila Prabhupada Samadhi Mandir, Vrndavana
20 Sept 2011
Dear Devotees. Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. Attached, please find photos of two huge wonderful paintings measuring 8′ X 6′ (without frames) in the back of Srila Prabhupada’s divine Samadhi, which will be replaced in a couple months at Kartik Festival with the new bronze bas reliefs depicting Prabhupada’s multifarious activities and mission. One painting is the famous picture of San Fransisco Rathayatra, and the other the famous picture of Hippie Hill Park also San Fransisco. We are hereby opening up the auction of these unique paintings for whoever has a place to put them. We would like to ask that the bids open at $2000 for each of these magnificent paintings so we can make up the balance for a few extra costs incurred in the installation and the finishing touches. I will periodically update you when the bids come in so anyone can top the price if they want. May the competition begin! I hope this meets you well.
Parvati devi dasi
KINDLY PRINT IN WORD AND POST IN YOUR TEMPLES.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen Prabhupada envisioned New Vr...
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...