Regarding Gopiparanadhana prabhu’s passing way
By Prabhava das
Our senior devotees will leave us soon or later. It is all in the hand of Lord Krsna. Krsna sends His devotees here and He can also pull them out from here without any prior notice. It is entirely up to Krsna.
Certainly it is a lost for our soceity for such a preacher to leave us suddenly.There is nothing like not be able to have their personal presense here .He came to Hong Kong and the mainland for few times.His talks on the Krsna consciousness inspired somany of the devotees here.He was due to come here more, and I heard he was supposed to come here just before he passed away.
It was a lost when Srila Prabhupada left this world.It was a lost when Tamal Krsna Goswami left us, amongst others in the recent years.
Krsna is not attached Him, Krsna is Bhagavan and one of his character is that , Krsna is detached as well , evern though He is the owner of everything.
But Krsna is very attached to His dear devotees, no daoubt about that.Like He said, those who preach His glories they are dear to Him.
Such devotee’s going home Back to Godhead is guarenteed .It does not matter leaving from Govardan or somewhere else.
Krsna can make arrangement at will .So, we pray that such preachers can come again, somehow, by the arrangement of Krsna.
These devotees are such example for all of us.We all have witnessed such devotees, their dedication, their Krsna consiousness life style.
So,we all need to do more for Prabhupada and Iskcon.Not be satisfied simply doing our little bits of service and call it a day.
Your humble servant
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...