Parvati devi dasi: Srila Prabhupada Samadhi Mandir, Vrndavana
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE UNVEILING OF THE BRONZE BAS RELIEF PANELS DEPICTING THE LIFE, WORKS AND MISSION OF HIS DIVINE GRACE A. C. BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA FOUNDER-ACHARYA OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS
TO TAKE PLACE AT THE KRISHNA BALARAMA MANDIR IN THE DIVINE SAMADHI AT RAMAN RETI, VRNDAVANA, DT. MATHURA, U. P. ON 29 OCTOBER 2011, 5 P. M.
We would be privileged if you would kindly grace our function with your esteemed presence for this momentous occasion. Nothing of this magnitude, import, beautiful artistry and craft has ever been produced before anywhere in the world at any time. Created by esteemed American sculptor Bhaktisiddanta das, it will make an historic landmark in the art world as well as the culture of Vrndavana, Land of Krishna and Srila Prabhupada’s ISKCON culture. Please take time out of your busy schedule to honour us by attending this brief but extraordinary cultural event.
Your servants for ISKCON And the Samadhi Mandir,
Pancagauda das, Temple President
Parvati devi dasi, Samadhi Servant
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...