Comments Posted By AC. Bhaktivaibhava Swami
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
Although sad about this incident, I am so happy that nothing more serious happened to our Maharaja’s and the other devotees. There is nothing much which could have prevented this accident, except maybe driving slower.
I am always on the case of Bus or Taxi drivers in India. I fully agree with Deena Bandhu prabhu. Most car accidents are caused by too fast driving. It is the responsibility of the other passengers to make sure that the driver drives slow in order to protect the devotees from dangers while driving.
Yhs, AC. Bhaktivaibhava Swami
» Posted By AC. Bhaktivaibhava Swami On Oct 16, 2006 @ 8:00 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...