Comments Posted By AC. Bhaktivaibhava Swami
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
Although sad about this incident, I am so happy that nothing more serious happened to our Maharaja’s and the other devotees. There is nothing much which could have prevented this accident, except maybe driving slower.
I am always on the case of Bus or Taxi drivers in India. I fully agree with Deena Bandhu prabhu. Most car accidents are caused by too fast driving. It is the responsibility of the other passengers to make sure that the driver drives slow in order to protect the devotees from dangers while driving.
Yhs, AC. Bhaktivaibhava Swami
» Posted By AC. Bhaktivaibhava Swami On Oct 16, 2006 @ 8:00 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...