Comments Posted By Abibai d,
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Maharaj is expressing a concern in the lecture which a lot of devotees share along with him. There is a general perception in the world today that we at ISKCON has become commercial/ mundane non-profit charity. Srila Prabhupada wanted Pubic Kirtan and Mass distribution of Prasadam to be done at large scale so that more and more people get the mercy of Krishna. The mood behind this was his compassion. We as his followers are supposed to imbibe the same mood and continue the programs for his pleasure. However, in some quarters the MDM and FFL is perceived as whole & soul of ISKCON activities for eg. at Bangalore. Maharaj was expressing the concern which is today spreading across the temples as this is an easy funding effort compared to book distribution etc. Srila Prabhupada wanted us to develop pure love of Godhead. Prasadam and Holy name connect us to Krishna. However if in MDM and FFL we become so engrossed that we forget the primary goal it will be not appreciating what Srila Prabhupada gave us. Lets see these things in a dispassionate manner for they have the key to take us further in our Krishna Consciousness.
Thanking you, your servant
» Posted By Abibai d, On Oct 31, 2011 @ 2:02 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...