Comments Posted By Ajamil Das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Kirtan Mela Festival 2012 in Mayapur was awesome.
Many devotees around the world joined and enjoyed the festival so.
The atmosphere was most spiritual and jubilant and I hope that in future this kind of festival takes place again and again because this kind of festival brings everyone together and makes everyone forget all the miseries that one has in the material world and those devotees that organized this festival I give thanks to them.
The Only one thing I felt in this festival which I would like to share without making any offenses to the vaisnavas the kirtan list would have been nice if it were slightly modified because there were many senior devotees who wanted to sing who were good kirtan leaders but never got the chance. Everyday the same singers were singing instead of adjusting a little and giving the other senior devotees a chance to make their offering to their lordships Pacha Tattva and Radha Madhav.
I feel it was a one way track.
Sorry if I have offended anyone I just wanted to reveal my heart honestly.
All respect your humble servant
» Posted By Ajamil Das On Mar 19, 2012 @ 1:21 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...