Comments Posted By Ajamila das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
If I may add another important suggestion in this connection, make sure the driver has had sufficient rest. Watch the driver’s eyes, and if you see him even slightly doze once it means he has not slept properly and is putting your lives at risk.
One time I was going to Kolkata and we caught such an irresponsible driver half dozing and so we dropped him in Krishnanagar and got an awake driver.
Also make sure the driver does not play ‘dare devil’ on the road at the risk of your lives. Before starting the journey make it very clear that you don’t want any fast and reckless driving and that if he does you have the right to reduce the fare. This approach usually gets them to drive quite safely.
» Posted By Ajamila das On Oct 16, 2006 @ 8:02 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...