Comments Posted By Ajitya
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I agree with you prabhu, conspiracy theories are not worth preaching. How do they help our Krishna consciousness?
I remember when I was a young man, I was part of that whole “counter-culture” (those of you old enough to remember know what I’m talking about). We tried to be different, but in the end, became just like everyone else.
What happened was that we all grew up and got jobs. As a result, we began to see things from the other perspective (the “establishment”), and realized that they are just like us. People who run governments, businesses, families, etc, are just like us. They are just normal human beings who are trying to find happiness , just like us.
So that is what happened with most of us “hippies”, we grew up, got mature, and stopped seeing everyone else as the “”bad guys”. So my point is, conspiracy theories are generally a product of an immature, idealistic, youthful viewpoint. That is why you do not see many older people believing in such things.
» Posted By Ajitya On Jun 6, 2007 @ 8:24 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...