Comments Posted By Al Wolf
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Al Wolf wrote:
Now I feel like criticising. This seems like a cop out to me. He should not quit and tell his disciples to stay in. He can take a humble position if he likes and wash pots, the temple floor, and the like if he wants to be a mendicant.
Why leave ISKCON to do it? What kind of example is this? He should stay and suffer or in any case just give up his big big position if he wants to satisfy those gurukulis who won\’t be satisfied with anything less.
This is my opinion.
» Posted By Al Wolf On Jun 23, 2006 @ 9:07 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Al Wolf wrote:
At first I thought it cut and dry that Dhanurdhara Swami should be removed, but the problem is that he is a guru. But there has been another precedent set in this regard. Kirtanananda Swami was removed for abusing children.
Perhaps a reminder of that and an article showing the difference between what Kirtanananda did and what Dhanurdhara Swami did might be helpful. And although it takes a lot to do it, if Dhanurdhara Swami admits to smashing boys heads against the wall out of malice, if that is what he did, then that admission of guilt will go a long ways towards the devotees thinking that he at least is honest about it and has come clean. Otherwise it seems that offering obeisances isn\’t going to work this time.
» Posted By Al Wolf On Jun 23, 2006 @ 9:13 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...