Comments Posted By Ameyatma das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Why simply publish articles by the Witherspoon Institute? Without any Vaishnav comment? What is the purpose or intent? To promote their understanding only?
They base their views on input from certain Christian professors whose views are those of modern fundamental Christians.
There are a number of details in which what they promote are at odds with Srila Prabhupad and Vedic Dharma Shastra. Without any such disclaimer of this in these articles, simply publishing them as is – is simply unacceptable.
Srila Prabhupad’s books and teachings are sufficient for us to teach others from and uplift the world to the standards he set forth. We are not interested in promoting any other so-called standard, even if it may seem, externally, to be similar in many ways.
I simply do not understand the motive in this.
» Posted By Ameyatma das On Aug 31, 2006 @ 11:22 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...