Comments Posted By Aniruddha d.B. Sherbow
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. I’m very happy to understand, Maharaja, that the situation in Kazakhstan has somewhat stabilized (or at least the immediate emergency is over). My heartfelt good wishes and congratulations go out to the brave devotees on the ground, who stood in the path of the bulldozers, chanting the holy names of the Lord, as well as all other devotees who have contributed assistance.
Humbly Striving in Srila Prabhupada’s Service, Aniruddha d.B. Sherbow.
» Posted By Aniruddha d.B. Sherbow On Jun 18, 2006 @ 4:22 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...