Comments Posted By BDASA1
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dandavats to you Gopaldeva dasa. I am not sure what references you are using for your statement. If you would really like to know the truth about Srila Prabhupada’s view on chocolate you might want to ask Bala Gopal Dasi who is married to Dhananjaya Das. They run the MVT restaurant in Vrindavan. Bala Gopal Dasi told me of how Srila Prabhupada used to come to Bhaktivedanta Manor in the 70’s and ask her to make chocolate sandesh for the deities and bring him the Maha. If she could verify that for all of us I think that should allay your concerns.
» Posted By BDASA1 On May 19, 2007 @ 5:57 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...