Comments Posted By Bhagavan08
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
From the summary listed in the link, he does seem to follow our conclusion, I guess you have to read it to fully know:
Contents: Preface; General introduction; Setting the scene; The soul, Dharma and liberation; The path of enlightened action – part I; The supreme person’s descent; The path of enlightened action – part II; The path of classical Yoga; The vision of the supreme – part I; Quitting one’s body, the ephemeral and eternal worlds; The vsion of the supreme – part II; Arjuna’s change of heart and the divine manifestations; The cosmic revelation; Stages of devotion; The vision of the supreme in the heart; The 3 gunas; The journey from bondage to liberation; The divine and the demonic; The manifestation of the 3 gunas in human life; Summary and conclusion: taking refuge in Krishna alone; Glossary; Bibliography; Index.
» Posted By Bhagavan08 On Feb 2, 2012 @ 9:31 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...