Comments Posted By Bhakta Dale
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
In chapter 7 of “the Gaudiya vaisnava Samaghi’s in Vrndavana, by Hi Holiness Mahanidhi Swami, Guara Kishora Dasa Babaji is quoted, speaking gravely to a newly married man, ” A Vaisnava wife is extremely rare and difficult to find in this world. If one has the good fortune of having one he should see it as a benidiction from Krishna. The wife worships the husband as lord and master. Similarly the husband should worship the wife because she is Krishna dasi, a servant of Krishna. In this way the husband can protect his devotional euthusiasm by not considering his wife his maidservant, but she is always the maid servant of Krishna.”
So it is a question of motivation. If a husband worships his wife because he is infaturated with her beauty that is material, but if he worships her because he sees her as a maidservant of Krishna that is spiritual. If a wife worshipas her husband because she sees him as the bestower of a roof over her head that is materilal But if she worhips him because he is and exalted devotee that is spiritual.
» Posted By Bhakta Dale On Nov 22, 2010 @ 5:55 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...