Comments Posted By Bhakti Visrambha Madhava Swami
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
SrI SrI Guru Gaurangau Jayatah
Camp: Iskcon Bhakti Sanga festival, Krinitsa South Russia Dear Dinabandhu & srestha Dasa. Jaya Krishna BalarAma! DaNDavat PranAmas-_ _ _ √≤_! Please accept my respectful obeisances. All Glories to Sreela PrabhupAda.
I really loved to read this report of agra jail preaching.
really really ecstatic preaching programme! my dandavats to all sannyasis, aindra, janakinath etc who were there! I hope that more jail birds become devotees, who will leave the jail of this material world.
it was interesting that you were not allowed to come on janmastami due to rioting, maybe Krsna planned it that way to increase the hankering of the prisoners for more and larger kirtan!
yours in the service of Krsna BalarAma,
TridaNDi BhikSu, Bhakti Visrambha MAdhava
” Words of wisdom from Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura
1. We are put to test and trial in this world. Only those who attend the kirtana of the devotees can succeed.
2. Every spot on earth where discourses on God are held is a place of pilgrimage.
3. Possession of objects not related to Krsna is our main malady.
4. Let me not desire anything but the highest good for my worst enemies.
5. As dalliance with the body in luxury increases, so wanes the spirit of service of the Lord.
6. Those favored by God find their paths set by thorns.
7. There is no peace or happiness in our worldly life. Circumstances create turmoil and annoyance.
8. Chant the maha mantra loudly and with attachment. This will drive away inertia, worldly evils and pests.
9. Be indifferent to bazaar gossips, stick firmly to your cherished goals, no lack or impediments of the world will ever stand in your way.
10. Pay due respects to the extroverts of the world, but do not be appreciative of their manner”They are to be shaken off from your mind.
11. A devotee feels the presence of God everywhere, but one averse to the Lord denies His existence anywhere.
12. You cannot appreciate transcendental matters with the reasoning of the world. It is sheer nonsense to decry them with the measuring stick of your intellect.
13. To recite the name of Sri Krsna is bhakti.
14. Life is for the glorification of topics on Hari. If that is stopped, then what need is there to carry on life.
15. Physical illness with Hari-bhajana is preferred to physical fitness without Hari-bhajana.
16. Our span of life on earth is short. Our life will be crowned with success if the body wears out with constant discourses on Hari.
17. We are here on earth not to work as artisans for making big buildings with wood and stone but to work only as messengers for the teachings of Sri Caitanya Deva.
18. A sycophant is neither a guru or a preacher.
19. To transform the adverse desires of the jivas is the supreme duty ofTo rescue one person from the stronghold of Mahamaya is an act of superb-benevolence, far superior to opening innumerable hospitals.
20. Unless we are devoted to God,secularism shall not leave us.
21. Look within.Amend yourself, rather than pry into the frailties of others.
22. In this world of Maya, averse to the Lord, full of trials and tribulations, only patience, humility and respect for others are our friends for Hari-bhajana.
23. The Lord, Gaurasundara, puts His devotees in various difficulties and associations to test their patience and strength of mind. Success depends on their good√äfortune.
24. When faults in others misguide and delude you - have patience, introspect, find faults in yourself. Know that others cannot harm you unless you harm yourself.
25. I wish that every selfless, tender-hearted person of Gaudiya Math will be prepared to shed two hundred gallons of blood for the nourishment of the spiritual corpus of every individual of this world.
Comment Posted By Bhakti Visrambha Madhava Swami On 22.09.2007 @ 13:52