Comments Posted By Bimbadhara das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
My son Bhimasena’s comment was right on. My wife Marina grew up in a Russian Village where householders kept cows that were gathered each morning by a cowherd boy(!) and taken to the pasturing grounds. Of course this was in the warm part of the year. During the winter, each cow was kept in it’s liitle barn the same as the rest of the colder part of the world used to do.
Rest assured the climate is colder in Russia than West Virginia. In fact one year the calf had to be kept in the kitchen. Human nature is the same in Russia or India or West Virginia. The explanations may be complicated bu the truth is simple: Devotees aren’t that commited to keeping cows. –Bimbadhara das
» Posted By Bimbadhara das On Feb 10, 2009 @ 11:54 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...