Comments Posted By Bimbadhara das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
My son Bhimasena’s comment was right on. My wife Marina grew up in a Russian Village where householders kept cows that were gathered each morning by a cowherd boy(!) and taken to the pasturing grounds. Of course this was in the warm part of the year. During the winter, each cow was kept in it’s liitle barn the same as the rest of the colder part of the world used to do.
Rest assured the climate is colder in Russia than West Virginia. In fact one year the calf had to be kept in the kitchen. Human nature is the same in Russia or India or West Virginia. The explanations may be complicated bu the truth is simple: Devotees aren’t that commited to keeping cows. –Bimbadhara das
» Posted By Bimbadhara das On Feb 10, 2009 @ 11:54 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...