Comments Posted By Brijabasidas
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Patita Pavana Prabhu,
please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
Thank you very much for your explanation of how to calculate an auspicious time. I enjoyed reading it and want to apply it in my life. But the only thing which came to my mind is that what was used as an unit of time was an hour. But we usually see that when time measurement is described such units as muhurta, ghatika etc are used. It always seemed to me that our “hour” (60 minutes) is a western concept. Could you please dissipate my doubts?
» Posted By Brijabasidas On Mar 17, 2009 @ 12:23 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...