Comments Posted By Chaitanya Lila das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
500 Pictures Of Bhakti Tirtha Swami Puspa Samadhi Ceremony (click here)
Bhakti Tirtha Swami – Minister of Love – Gita Nagari 2007
To honor the memory of Sripada Bhakti Tirtha Swami, their disciples building a memorial monument (Samadhi – in Sanskrit) in our spiritual community, Gita Nagari Farm in central Pennsylvania. Samadhi literally means reaching a state of singular focus. The Samadhi in Gita Nagari is a memorial monument that will allow a visitor to singularly focus on Sripada Bhakti Tirtha Swami who has worked, strived, struggled, suffered, hoped, cried and endured for all us. A physical structure will be a source of permanent inspiration for everyone, especially since Gita Nagari was dear to his heart and was where he spent his final days. This was one of his last desires in the service of HDG AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
Our have 500 pictures in special offering for Srila Prabhupada, Bhakti Tirtha Swami and Disciples, your servants:
Chaitanya Lila das a. & Sachimata devi dasi
» Posted By Chaitanya Lila das On Jul 10, 2007 @ 10:34 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...