Comments Posted By Damodara dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
My dear Subhangi Devi Dasi, this is a most difficult and poingient sroty you have given us to ponder. Death is not pretty, nor it it dignified.
I honor your beautiful efforts in your dear father’s behalf. Lord Krishna is so very kind, and He will listen to good devotees like you – and make all perfect arrangements, even in these most horridble of times.
It is my personal belief that your dear father passed sucessfully – and will, at the worst, have a good life within a pious Vasisnava household … and even better, may have passed through that dangerous ocean of horror-separations, on Srila Prabhupada’s BOAT, directly to Lord Krishna’s eternal abode.
I so very much wish I could have provided the same loving care for my many friends in their dyingss, that you gave to your dear father.
Thank you, Prabhuji, for the good reminder for the rest of us falteringt devotees.
Your friend, brother, and son,
» Posted By Damodara dasa On Jun 14, 2008 @ 6:26 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...