Comments Posted By Damodaradasa108
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
As I enjoyed reading HG Urmila Devi dasi’s excellent discussion I found myself thinking the same thought I used to have, many years ago, reading her column in BTG: “This woman is as sane as it gets.”
I kind of giggled over the obvious serendipity of Krishna’s little joke, as I read the Verse & Purport … as these were so perfectly suited for Mataji’s talented expertise.
Including the Verse and Purport, her 68 of the 70 paragraphs gave expert, well-researched advice that, if heeded, could truly change the world in one generation.
Yet, sadly, almost the entire 401 comments that follow focus on the last two paragraphs of her lecture – which were simply a little side-note.
The implication of that makes my head hurt.
(And my heart very, very sad.)
» Posted By Damodaradasa108 On Aug 8, 2011 @ 2:39 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...