Comments Posted By Damodaradasa108
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
As I enjoyed reading HG Urmila Devi dasi’s excellent discussion I found myself thinking the same thought I used to have, many years ago, reading her column in BTG: “This woman is as sane as it gets.”
I kind of giggled over the obvious serendipity of Krishna’s little joke, as I read the Verse & Purport … as these were so perfectly suited for Mataji’s talented expertise.
Including the Verse and Purport, her 68 of the 70 paragraphs gave expert, well-researched advice that, if heeded, could truly change the world in one generation.
Yet, sadly, almost the entire 401 comments that follow focus on the last two paragraphs of her lecture – which were simply a little side-note.
The implication of that makes my head hurt.
(And my heart very, very sad.)
» Posted By Damodaradasa108 On Aug 8, 2011 @ 2:39 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...