Comments Posted By Dasadasanudasa
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
Dear Srutadeva Prabhu,
Bhakti Visrambha Madhava Maharaja was formerly known as HG Maha Mantra Prabhu.
» Posted By Dasadasanudasa On Apr 17, 2007 @ 12:19 am
Thank you very much for this article, Prabhuji! It is true that sometimes even though our philosophy is that of highest personalism, devotees might find themselves acting somewhat impersonal. As the ones responsible for our own spiritual life we should try to develop the 26 auspicious qualities of a Vaisnava, and all kinds of education on the topic (seminars, ista-gosthi discussions etc) held in the temples would also help tremendously.
» Posted By Dasadasanudasa On Feb 19, 2007 @ 10:59 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
I dinstinctly remember reading an article about apples being more efficient than coffee in waking a person up in the morning, so just to help you in your atempt to give up eating chocolate I suggest to try nibbling on an apple whenever you need a “push” at work. Definitely a healthier and more sattvic alternative to chocolate!
» Posted By Dasadasanudasa On Feb 2, 2007 @ 6:09 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...