Comments Posted By Devak Ananda Das
Displaying 1 To 4 Of 4 Comments
Is it better to chant Hare Krishna for two joyful and sincere rounds a day, than sixteen rounds of mindless obligation?
Are you a sincere dovotee or a bragging rights devotee?
» Posted By Devak Ananda Das On Oct 22, 2007 @ 11:07 pm
Your symtoms are the same ones I had when I was diaognosed by my doctor as having high blood pressure (it runs in families). It might be a good idea for you to have a medical check-up. At least then you’ll know what might be the problem. Yes, gettting older is not for wimps. Even saints can fall ill. All the best. Hare Krishna…….Devak Das
» Posted By Devak Ananda Das On Nov 10, 2007 @ 6:08 pm
Please don’t suffer and look down upon yourselves. Try to do the best you can and let it go at that. Each one of us sits and the very center of Krsna’s divine sight. The little sins we commit in Time are forgotten by Krsna in Eternity.
Devak Ananda Das
» Posted By Devak Ananda Das On Oct 27, 2007 @ 9:39 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Devotees deserve to be taken care of by ISCKON temples after a life of service. Plain and simple.
If the temple, their family or friends are not able or willing to do this, then they should fly them to India to be taken care of until the end.
This is the least that we can do for them. Anything less is not worthy of human dignity.
» Posted By Devak Ananda Das On Oct 23, 2007 @ 1:00 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...