Comments Posted By Devala das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I believe it was at the Festival of India Exhibit where I once read something similar about re-incarnation- a young girl in India going back to her village and so on.Like hers,the story of Ratnavali,though rare,cannot be easily dismissed as fictitious.Why isn’t Ms.Caroline from Liverpool claiming that she had some connection with the devotees and with the past life of Raghava?
I strongly believe in the astrogolical analysis by Patita Pavana das and Abhaya Mudra d.d.as very accurate as I have personally experienced they are very good at the service,after being skeptical at first.I would recommend them to Iskcon worldwide.
» Posted By Devala das On Oct 18, 2010 @ 2:24 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...