Comments Posted By Dhira-lalita dasi
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krsna Rupanuga Prabhu,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada! Since I most recently heard about Krsna Krpa dasi, I have been meditating on her and her service to Srila Prabhupada. I have become overwhelmed with emotion thinking of her. Even though I didn’t keep contact with her over the years, I have fond memories of both of you. I remember going to Dulles airport for sankirtana with Krsna Krpa dasi on occasion. We would stay at a nearby hotel, and go to the airport again the next morning. She was always so enthusiastic and “one pointed” in her consciousness to spread the glories of our Lord. She was my bhaktin leader at New Hastinapur. Even though she at times appeared so serious, she also had such a childlike smile and laugh which was infectious. She taught me how to cook Sri Sri Radha Madon-mohan’s milksweets, and I will always be so grateful. Krsna Krpa and I would go early to the market in D.C. to purchase their Lordship’s flowers, and then make the vases together. I remember she would always serve others in the way they needed the most. I was blessed to have her association. I have the utmost respect for her. May Srila Prabhupada, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabu, Srimati Radharani, and Sri Krsna accept her into Krsna-loka, and may we meet her again there. I am so sorry for your loss!
Your servant, Dhira-lalita devi dasi
» Posted By Dhira-lalita dasi On Jan 19, 2009 @ 8:08 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...