Comments Posted By Drutakarma Dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
A few words of explanation. This article is from the newspaper The Telegraph of Calcutta, 21 October 2006. A few days ago, I had interviews with reporters from The Telegraph, The Statesman, The Times, and The Hindustan Times. This is part of a tour of India launching my book Human Devolution: A Vedic Alternative to Darwin’s Theory. The tour involves university lectures, book store signins, and press interviews in Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Trivandrum, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Delhi. The Telegraph article is pretty fair and accurate. Of course, I disagree with the author’s statement that the evidence I presented is not strictly scientific. All the evidence is from scientists and the scientific literature. But of course some of it is controversial.
(Michael A. Cremo)
» Posted By Drutakarma Dasa On Oct 22, 2006 @ 7:59 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...