Comments Posted By Drutakarma Dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
A few words of explanation. This article is from the newspaper The Telegraph of Calcutta, 21 October 2006. A few days ago, I had interviews with reporters from The Telegraph, The Statesman, The Times, and The Hindustan Times. This is part of a tour of India launching my book Human Devolution: A Vedic Alternative to Darwin’s Theory. The tour involves university lectures, book store signins, and press interviews in Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Trivandrum, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Delhi. The Telegraph article is pretty fair and accurate. Of course, I disagree with the author’s statement that the evidence I presented is not strictly scientific. All the evidence is from scientists and the scientific literature. But of course some of it is controversial.
(Michael A. Cremo)
» Posted By Drutakarma Dasa On Oct 22, 2006 @ 7:59 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen Prabhupada envisioned New Vr...
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...