Comments Posted By From Mediator's Sanga Conference
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Below is an excerpt from Bhurijana Prabhu’s upcoming book, an overview of the Srimad-Bhagavatam. This is from the section where the Bull tells Maharaja Pariksit that he cannot ascertain who has done the harm to him:
“Generally on reflecting on the cause of one’s difficulty, one would answer with less philosophy and more accusation. By identifying someone as “the doer” and viewing that person as an enemy, one comes to seek vengeance rather than to practice introspection. While one tends to justify thoughts of retaliation and the ensuing plan of action, one may not realize that those actions will implicate him in painful exchanges for hundreds of births. In addition, by meditating on another’s bad qualities, one will develop those qualities himself. One’s mentality is formed by the object of his meditation: “A grassworm confined in a hole of a wall by a bee always thinks of the bee in fear and enmity and later becomes a bee simply because of such remembrance.” (Bhag. 7.1.28)”
» Posted By From Mediator's Sanga Conference On Sep 26, 2006 @ 8:48 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...