Comments Posted By Gangamantri
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
All glories to the great service of Nirguna Dasa!
I served with him at New PaniHati Dhama (Atlanta ISKCON) for years.
Of all the qualities I remember he embodied, his insistence that we (the Temple) maintain ourselves through preaching and book distribution was formost! He hated all the “things” devotees did to maintain themselves and the temple besides book distribution.
He served in all kinds of ways…preaching programs, book distribution, cooking, landscaping, farming, Diety worship…he did everything!
He was so austere sometimes, I was shocked when his dhoti turned white!
Sri Krsna and the cowherd boys will rejoice when he returns! I hope he puts in a good word for me, for without the mercy of the Vaisnavas, ther is no hope for me.
Nirguna Prabhu ki jaya!
» Posted By Gangamantri On Oct 11, 2007 @ 10:28 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...