Comments Posted By GauraSakti das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Deena Bandhu prabhu
I am working with 2 university professors on the Vrindaban Gurukula project.
One of them called me today and told me she is applying for a grant from a foundation, told me their parameters for granting money, etc.
She already has a grant from U of MN to bring about 20 students to Vrindaban next December for 3 weeks, and she’s looking for a hands-on project for that visit. She teaches environmentally sustainable architecture.
I forwarded her this text, we discussed it briefly, and found that it fits all the parameters of both grants (the one she has, and the one she is applying for this week).
For you there is no downside; if the $$ comes through, you would need to work cooperatively with her to do the things the grant was given for (which she will take right from your text).
I forwarded her your text, and she will write you directly. Her name is Virajita Singh, she lives here in Mpls. MN, and is a devotee.
GauraSakti (das) (ACBSP)
» Posted By GauraSakti das On Jun 1, 2007 @ 1:00 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...