Comments Posted By Giri-nayaka das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
It is not easy to understand contribution of others, especially devotees. Institution may have its preferences and expectations, but individuals may not respond according to expectations of institution. Saying that anybody, who is not willing to contribute as institution is expecting, is free to move away and make his own contribution elsewhere, is quite an interesting statement. Especialy in spiritual movement as Srila Prabhupada’s ISKCON, such statements may not be seen as positive.
» Posted By Giri-nayaka das On Apr 12, 2007 @ 2:20 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...