Comments Posted By Giri-nayaka das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
It is not easy to understand contribution of others, especially devotees. Institution may have its preferences and expectations, but individuals may not respond according to expectations of institution. Saying that anybody, who is not willing to contribute as institution is expecting, is free to move away and make his own contribution elsewhere, is quite an interesting statement. Especialy in spiritual movement as Srila Prabhupada’s ISKCON, such statements may not be seen as positive.
» Posted By Giri-nayaka das On Apr 12, 2007 @ 2:20 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...