Comments Posted By Guy Paquette
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Just a quick comment on your recent article on “Baby-boomers’ religious journeys etc.” Why such a negative slant on the Hare Krishna communities?
Their demographics in America cover the whole spectrum of ethnic and educational backgrounds, with an above-average proportion of well-educated, productive members of American society. That your reporter did such a shoddy inaccurate job is very counter-productive to your so-called objective journalism.
At least the growing numbers of American Krishna followers (often working as professionals within the mainstream), as well as many other readers, don’t take such bias to be quality reporting. You should fire such bigoted reporters to protect Newsweek’s own integrity.
Guy Paquette, Vancouver, Canada.
» Posted By Guy Paquette On Sep 21, 2006 @ 6:17 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...