Comments Posted By Hari Jaganath
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
All Glories to His Grace Bhakti Svarup Damodhar Maharaj
Please Accept My Humble Obeisance’s At Your Lotus Feet
My Dear Maharaj, when the news of your passing reached my ears I immediately felt a void in my heart. Your lila on this planet at such an opportune time could not have been by accident. As an ambassador to our Our Jagad Guru Srila Prabhupad, you have done so much to prove through your scientific processes that Krishna is God. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu is definitely satisfied with your accomplishments.
Even though we understand that the Vaishnavas never die, your separation is deeply felt by all. This unfortunate soul is totally indebted to Vaishnavas like good yourself.
Every time I hear your melodious voice on your KRSNAPREMA- TARANGINI, I would offer my dandavats at your Lotus Feet.
Thank You Maharaj
Your Eternal Servant
Harry Jaganath, Edison, New Jersey
» Posted By Hari Jaganath On Oct 4, 2006 @ 9:25 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...