Comments Posted By Hari-dhama
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
I’m not sure whether it is appropriate to publish extensive personal details of a devotees medical records on a public forum unless maharaja granted permission. This could be a breach of confidentiality.
» Posted By Hari-dhama On Feb 25, 2012 @ 10:35 am
«« Back To Stats Page
I read with sadness that PV (maharaja) Dasa has resigned his various positions. But I am in awe of the contribution he has made to Srila Prabhupada, the Vaisnavas and ISKCON. I also admire him for his honesty and integrity. We can only wish him well and pray that he will continue serving his spiritual master.
» Posted By Hari-dhama On Jan 9, 2012 @ 1:36 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...