Comments Posted By Hema Lavanya Das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Thank you very much for the confirmation of the above Antaryami Prabhu.
Just one thing I wanted to add to my article:
Srila Prabhupada was a true Jagad Guru and he is still loved by everyone who comes in contact with him, because he truly cares for the welfare of the devotees. I mean he cares not only for our spiritual welfare but also for our material welfare regarding health etc.
I remember when Radhanatha Maharaj, in a lecture mentioned how Srila Prabhupada, close to the end of his stay here on earth in Vrndavana, saw a minor injury on one devotees leg and immediately gave him a prescription for a remedy.
Therefore if we are truly followers of His Divine Grace we should care for each other and disseminate information like the above to help our fellow devotees to avoid so called treatments which are the cause of so much suffering all over the world.
» Posted By Hema Lavanya Das On Aug 8, 2012 @ 5:54 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...