Comments Posted By ISKCON.Matrimonials
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Firstly my sincere obeisances at the lotus feet of HG Ambarisha Prabhu for his exemplary service and his attitude.
Those who have seen him or spoken to him or witnessed him speak to others know how humble he is.
This is a hard act for someone who has so much material opulence and prestige.
My obeisances also to HG Tattvavit prabhu and others who may not like how good the new design is. I too heard some opinions on how it looks less exciting or similar to a mosque.
Nevertheless there are some important points.
1. The new design also looks good in some ways and is pleasing to many devotees for sure.
2. It seems more realistic given ISKCON reality now. Ambarisha Prabhu is the best judge on this matter since he is closely connected to the project.
3. As Ambarisha Prabhu points out, another temple can always come up later which could be more grandiose if needed.
4. I have heard some devotees say that Srila Prabhupada said that Mayapur will be a city by itself, even a separate state.
Such a state can have many huge temples and world attractions.
Finally my humble opinion is this: So many wonderful devotees have labored hard to build a nice temple and Ambarisha Prabhu has worked hard to make it a reality.
Surely it is right that they see their Krishna conscious desire of a grand temple turn into reality.
There is plenty of land in Mayapur. Let this temple be built and let all of us pray for it to be a success.
And let more and more grand temples come up in the future to please the desires of more and more devotees in the time to come.
– Finally may many wonderful devotees get a chance to live in Mayapur and enjoy this great temple.
Let us all pray for it to come up in a flash.
All glories to both sides of this discussion – for both want to please Srila Prabhupada and Lord Krishna.
your insignificant servant from
P.S. I hope it comes up soon and there is also a marriage hall…so it can also become a dream wedding place for devotees from all over the world
» Posted By ISKCON.Matrimonials On Aug 28, 2008 @ 2:51 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...