Comments Posted By JRD
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Hare Krishna Sivakumar,
Thank you for your letter. Perhaps you could also consider that many outsiders or non-devotees consider it a sign of health when there is an internal dialogue among members of an institution about the future development of their institution. It shows we are concerned, thoughtful and yet working together. Discussion and debate can help improve ISKCON if done in the right spirit.
Tattvavit Prabhu is not trying to derail anyone. He has provided valuable historical information that will help ISKCON move forward in with greater strength and vigor.
Does this make sense?
» Posted By JRD On Oct 13, 2008 @ 11:23 am
«« Back To Stats Page
It is both amazing and disheartening how Harisauri misrepresents the truth time and time again.
Firstly, it was we (Tattvavit, myself and others) who wanted a more rigorous and historically accurate investigation into what Srila Prabhupada wanted. That is what we have provided, not Harisauri and certainly not Pushtakrishna. So HS’s repeated claims that he and the design team alone care for what Srila Prabhupada wanted is false
Secondly, HS writes: “if they really wanted to understand what Srila Prabhupada wanted, is interview those persons who were on the scene at the time.” That is a process we have begun, not Harisauri. It is we that contacted Yadubara, not Harisauri; and Yadubara did not say what HS claims he said. It is we that have contacted Surabhi to find out what SP thought of the 1977 Indian-style design, not HS.
» Posted By JRD On Sep 17, 2008 @ 11:06 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...