Comments Posted By Jagai-Nitai Dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Thank you very much for your posting. You are not alone in your feelings toward the unfair treatment of your Guru Maharaja. I sent in an opinion to Dandavats.com last week about this issue, but it was not posted. Again, the saddest part of this whole controversy is the silence of the GBC! Why don’t they defend their judgment? Remember Bhishma was silent at the disrobing of Draupadi? This silence was a form of acceptance. Has the GBC now changed its judgment due to the opinions of an out spoken group? If so, then why do we need a GBC? Let’s just throw all criminal matters to the hands of the angry public? If the GBC does not endorse the current mob mentality then please speak up! We are waiting to hear what you have to say!
Moderator’s note: The comment you are refering to above was posted here.
» Posted By Jagai-Nitai Dasa On Jun 30, 2006 @ 5:28 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...