Comments Posted By Jayabalarama dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
“Vaikuntha Dress” would probably more accurate since Srila Prabhupada taught that men look like they come from Vaikuntha when dressed in the clothes that Lord Chaitanya and His associates wear, with dhoti, shaven head, and tilak. It meant a lot to Srila Prabhupada that we dress like such Vaikuntha men. He said that, “Just as you recognize a policeman or fireman by their uniform, by our clothes you can know that We are the ‘Hare Krishna People.”
» Posted By Jayabalarama dasa On Sep 1, 2011 @ 9:12 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mandakini devi dasi In 1981, Venu teamed up ...
- By Mijal ZagierThesis for the 6 week documentar...
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...