Comments Posted By Jayabalarama dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
“Vaikuntha Dress” would probably more accurate since Srila Prabhupada taught that men look like they come from Vaikuntha when dressed in the clothes that Lord Chaitanya and His associates wear, with dhoti, shaven head, and tilak. It meant a lot to Srila Prabhupada that we dress like such Vaikuntha men. He said that, “Just as you recognize a policeman or fireman by their uniform, by our clothes you can know that We are the ‘Hare Krishna People.”
» Posted By Jayabalarama dasa On Sep 1, 2011 @ 9:12 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...