Comments Posted By JohnDoe
Displaying 1 To 4 Of 4 Comments
Thank you for this Posting!!!
» Posted By JohnDoe On Sep 24, 2006 @ 9:01 am
Out of the dept of Cyberspace I´m sending you all a “high”
Accept my bad english!
I´m a isolated Krsna believer!
How do i have to understand this “”If one is a poor man, he can go to some friends’ house and accept food and then come back, but one should never accept residence in other’s house. “”
Well i don´t have friends to got to, so i can´t accepte food! If i had friends an the offer me a place to stay at, why should i not accept it?
Or is it a different meaning?
Is it his the meaning, If i´m a Krsna believer, i could go to People who have a different believe into a Higher Power, so i can accept food what is offered? And if those who believe in a different Highe Power than Krsna, and they would offer me a place to stay, why should i not accept it?
I´m confused about it. And i´m asking seriously!
» Posted By JohnDoe On Sep 11, 2006 @ 11:09 am
I do Chant since 14 years, not regulary. But mostly 1 round, and i do celebrate my chanting, in Washing my self and getting prepared to do my chanting, i know i could do more, at the moment i´m trying to make it two rounds. Well, as i also realised, when after chanting, and i´m in a spiritual high, and i have to face Public, it seems that at leats one demon see that i´m High, and trying to harm to me, in subtile way, so now i do my chanting, knwoing, what i will be doing afterwards. Why i´m doing not more, well I´m walking in my Shoe´s some might won´t fit and i tried to do more, but i´m getting so High, no one can reach me, so its better for me to stay tuned on the earth.
Please feel free to show a way which i haven´t seen ,
» Posted By JohnDoe On Sep 11, 2006 @ 11:19 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Sending a High,
I had to login into the site, Thank you for posting replies!
If one suffers and Pointing blame to others, should take a look inside himself and chant!
Show respect to Krsna, for Krsna has different clothes and Names, there is only ONE!
see: Bhagavad-gita 16.9 Vers 9
» Posted By JohnDoe On Aug 30, 2006 @ 11:21 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...