Comments Posted By Krishnabhishek dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dandavat pranams. Jaya Srila Prabhupad.
Last two days both Gopinath and Shyamsudar prabhus have improved a lot.
Today (6th October) the catheters were taken off and both of them started
eating solid food. Gopinath prabhu is taking short walks outside in the
hospital corridors, and the surgeon said that in a day’s time he will take
the iv s off. They are both being administered some drugs to keep the pain
low. Gopinath prabhu will hopefully be released in a few day’s time and
Shyamsundar prabhu will probably stay a little longer. Both of them were
mentioning how touched they were with so many devotees remembering them and
praying for them all over the world.
» Posted By Krishnabhishek dasa On Oct 8, 2007 @ 10:38 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...