Comments Posted By Krsnendu dasa
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
My observation is that many devotees are afraid of opulence and abundance for fear they may fall down. However if Laxmi and Narayana are always together it is natural for devotees to attract abundance, as Srila Prabhupada did in his later years.
The key point is to dedicate whatever opulence we receive to the service of Lord Krishna rather than for our own sense gratification. Laxmi is the energy of the Lord, therefore that energy should be used in His service.
Laxmi / Money is said to be a magnifier, the more we have that energy, the more opportunity we have to serve on a large scale.
» Posted By Krsnendu dasa On Dec 17, 2012 @ 10:11 am
«« Back To Stats Page
I think this is a brilliant article by Mahatma Prabhu. I also wholeheartedly agree with Prabhava Vigraha das.
Goal setting and endeavour are an integral part of Krishna consciouness. Sadhya means goal and sadhana is the activity by which we try to achieve that goal. We just need to make sure to align our goals and activities with the ultimate goal of pure unalloyed devotion to Lord Krishna.
“The more the activities of the material world are performed in Krsna consciousness, or for Visnu only, the more the atmosphere becomes spiritualized by complete absorption.”
>>> Ref. VedaBase => Bg 4.24
Krishna consciousness means an intentional, deliberate life. We choose our values and goals and strive to act according to them. If we don’t set Krishna conscious goals and work towards them, what are we doing with our time and life?
“the spirit soul has to be engaged in the good work of Krsna consciousness; otherwise it will be engaged in occupations dictated by illusory energy.”
>>> Ref. VedaBase => Bg 3.5
Mahatma Prabhu gives us very clear instructions how to effectively serve Krishna to the best of our capacity.
I also discuss in depth how the principles of goal achievement and “success” can be integrated with Krishna consciousness at my website http://SuccessfulVaisnavas.com
» Posted By Krsnendu dasa On Aug 10, 2012 @ 6:16 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...