Comments Posted By Kshamabuddhi Dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I was told by a senior devotee in ISKCON many years ago that Srila Prabhupada had already been questioned about offering commercial milk with fish oil and he replied that it could be used and supposedly said “we are not fanatics”.
Maybe someone else can confirm it.
It doesn’t have to be in shastra. Srila Prabhupada’s instructions are equal to shastra.
ISKCON offered commercial milk all the time Srila Prabhupada was leading ISKCON.
Why all these doubts and concerns now?
Srila Prabhupada resolved this issue a long time ago.
» Posted By Kshamabuddhi Dasa On Oct 23, 2010 @ 12:04 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...