Comments Posted By Kushadevidasi.ACBSP
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Basu Gosh Prabhu,
Srila Prabhupada said, “Do not throw the baby out with the bath water” and also “A wise man takes a jewel from a filthy place. “ That being said we joyfully listen to the intimate associates of Srila Prabhupada, even if they have at one time or another fallen. We also give audience to ISKCON Gurus, many who have at one time or another fallen. We listen and learn in the three ways Srila Prabhupada mentions, by hearing, watching others experience, or unfortunately from our own experience. We discriminate based upon Guru, Sadhu and Shastra. There are many interpretations and applications of truth. Following closely in the footsteps of our beloved Guru Maharaj is the safest path. The love Srila Prabhupada’s intimate associates have for him shines through. Their flaws are simply like spots on the Moon.
» Posted By Kushadevidasi.ACBSP On Dec 6, 2012 @ 2:57 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...