Comments Posted By Lakkaraju
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Very nice and thoughtful presentation. Specially Liked two points by two great acaryas
“It is indeed very easy to tell and swift to hear that, ‘Absolute truth has such an affinity with the human soul that it comes through as if intuitively. No exertion is necessary to teach the precepts of true religion.’ This is a deceptive idea…Labour has its wages and the idle must never be rewarded.”
“If you understand little with difficulty, then you will forget also with difficulty.”
Jaya Srila Prabhupada.
» Posted By Lakkaraju On Jan 25, 2007 @ 12:47 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...